The key purpose of www.vmotech.com is to be a vibrant business and resource tool about outsourcing to our valuable customers, researchers, prospects, analysts and media personnel. When you visit our website, you can feel completely secure, as we are dedicated to safeguarding the privacy of our visitors. Please read the following information, before you use or submit personal data on this website. Here is an overview of how we protect your privacy when you visit our website.
How information is gathered
1. Contact us forms: Information on our site is gathered directly when you voluntarily provide information through our contact us form, request for information form, query forms or conference/event registration forms. You have the complete freedom of whether or not you want to submit personal information to our website.
2. Cookies: We also collect information from cookies, which provide us details about how you entered our site, what information you viewed and how you navigated through our site. This information will not be reviewed at an individual level. In case, you do not want your information to be used, you can disable your cookies or opt out at the request or download page.
3. Internet access logs: We also collect information indirectly through our site’s internet access logs. When you browse through our site, your internet address is automatically collected and placed in our internet access logs.
How information is used
The information that we collect on our website, is analyzed to help us understand what is most effective on the site and also to help us improve the site to make it more useable for our visitors/customers. At times, the information may also be used to send direct mails or newsletters which will inform you about our new services, events and conferences. If you do not wish to receive our mails, you can opt-out by choosing to unsubscribe.
Information will not be shared with outside parties
At VMOTech, we share individual information only with our trusted employees and partners. At any given time, individual information will not be shared with or sold to outside parties. This website may contain links to other sites.VMOTech is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such websites.
Your data will be kept secure
At VMOTech, we have taken the required steps to ensure the security of data on www.vmotech.com. Our security measures protect the misuse, loss and alteration of information. Our data is kept secure behind a firewall, with limited access only to authorized personnel at VMOTech.
At VMOTech, we value the trust you place in us. In order to avert unauthorized access or disclosure of information, sustain data accuracy and ensure the proper use of information, we employ the very best in administrative, technical and physical procedures, such as:
• All information will be obtained only with your consent and will be processed lawfully
• Personal data or information will be collected, only if necessary or if connected to an activity of VMOTech
• All information will be kept secure against unlawful processing, damage, loss, destruction or unauthorized processing
You can access your information at any time
You have the right to have access to the information that you given to us. In case, you require the information to be corrected or if the information is inaccurate, you can contact us here.