Centered on Customer
- Never stop at satisfying customers; work towards delighting them.
- Stop to assess if your work is in line with customers’ needs.
- Always keep the lines of communication open with customers.
- Improve products, processes and services by thinking from the customers’ perspective.
Committed to Commitment
- Question conventional methods; be innovative.
- Answer authority; keep them posted on progress.
- Work towards mutual agreement on objectives; set measurable standards.
- Deliver promises, on time, every time.
Work with Teamwork
- Let business objectives precede personal interests.
- Teamwork is helping others as well as seeking support, without hesitation.
- Always be open and mark all relationships with respect.
- Work towards recognizing and building on others’ ideas as well.
Integrity is Integral
- Respect others. It is the only way to be respected.
- Ethics are the strongest foundation of any business.
- The ‘open door’ policy is the best way to resolve issues.
- Most importantly, it is your integrity that makes you the individual that you are.